Many people ask how they can start doing voice work. Below you will find three lists – one of commercial producers, another of dubbing houses and a third of animation producers. In most cases, they will expect you to provide them with a voice tape that shows the range of your vocal abilities.

Please be advised that this work is open to members only and work permits are rarely given to non-members for commercials.

Advertising Agencies

Animation Studios

Dubbing Houses