ACTRA Montreal’s Stunt Committee advocates within our union on issues of greatest concern to stunt performers. The Committee has been charged with developing policy recommendations on the following matters:
- Stunt Coordinator definition and responsibilities*
- Stunt Performer definition and responsibilities*
- Stunt adjustment recommendations*
- Professional development for Montreal Stunt Performers
- Promotional opportunities for Montreal Stunt Performers
- Use of the ACTRA Montreal website and other communication tools to reach out and involve stunt performers in ACTRA
* The Stunt Committee exercises special care with its recommendations in these areas which may relate to defined terms within ACTRA’s collective bargaining agreements and may also relate to/conflict with language adopted or being considered by other ACTRA branches.
Find a Stunt Performer
A directory of stunt performers
A few questions about working as a stunt performer
Performers’ Rights Society
A resource of information for stunt performers and Coordinators regarding Use Fee and Residual payments.
Filing Your Taxes as a Stunt Performer
A cursory introduction to filing your income tax return as a self-employed artist