Developing Your Personal Brand Using Social Media
As social media evolves and expands, producers are becoming increasingly interested in the online presence of actors when they make casting decisions. Learn how to take advantage of social media, develop your personal brand, and increase your work opportunities!
This workshop focuses on how to develop an artist’s brand and optimize their reach on the social media platforms of their choice, including Twitter, TikTok and Instagram. The fundamentals of self-promotion will help actors prepare for external relationships with major media outlets, further increasing their influence in the eyes of the production.
- Total hours of the course: 12
- Total hours per class: 6
- Total days of the course: 2
- Class size: 12 students
- Cost per student: $20, plus applicable taxes
- Language of instruction: English
- Date: TBD – October 2023
- Learn how to use the most popular social media platforms.
- Learn which social media platform to use depending on the target audience.
- Learn self-promotion strategies to improve the image and value of your personal brand.
- Learn the role of a publicist and how to work with these professionals.
- You must be an active ACTRA member.
- A photograph and copy of your curriculum vitae (CV)
- Optional – A letter of intent detailing your experience related to the subject of the workshop.
Register - Developing Your Personal Brand Using Social Media
Please fill in all the required prompts. For assistance, contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Made Possible With the Help of Our Partners
Updated June 15, 2023