The ACTRA Montreal Childcare Committee is an ad–hoc committee whose members are appointed by the Chair of said Committee. The Childcare Committee shall identify, recommend and assist in coordinating initiatives for the purposes of providing childcare services to the ACTRA Montreal membership and report on such research and initiatives to the Montreal Branch Council. The Childcare Committee’s initiatives shall further the goals and objectives of ACTRA, its Constitution, By-laws, and strategic plan. Initiatives shall promote:
- Awareness and understanding of ACTRA, its policies, objectives, and results;
- Awareness and understanding of ACTRA Member services;
- Community building among the ACTRA Montreal Membership.
On behalf of the Branch Council, the committee shall:
- Research the feasibility and logistics of providing childcare services during events organized by ACTRA Montreal (e.g. the AGM).
- Establish a process and policy to be used by ACTRA Montreal and its Committees for providing childcare services to the members during ACTRA Montreal events.
- Research the feasibility and logistics of providing childcare services for members for the purposes of auditioning or working under ACTRA’s jurisdiction.
Approved by Branch Council: February 12, 2019